Monday, September 28, 2009

Large scale shots

Ok, I took some pictures of my Sisters the other day, and I thought I'd upload them here. This isn't all of them, as it's missing two Chimera's and a number of basic Sisters. Most of them aren't painted, though, so... yeah. Most of what I HAVE painted is here, though.


Here's a better shot at the Rhino's and that Imagifer in the back. I like her, as I always imagine she is playing capture the flag or something...
And this last one is a better focus on some of the more painted models. I need to work on my photography skills. I like using the gloss hardcoat, and that doesn't really work well with flash...

1 comment:

  1. Don't use a flash, just shoot in a sufficiently well-lit area and mount the camera rather than holding it in your hand (the lack of flash will slow the shutter speed, which will show the "jiggle" of holding it by hand).

    ReplyDelete